International Ringing Camp of Seine Estuary / C.B.I. de l'Estuaire de la Seine

International Ringing Camp of Seine Estuary / C.B.I. de l'Estuaire de la Seine

Ringing camp 2008 : comments from England and Finland !
Pascal

I?m really please and congratulate you with your summary results; it?s been a great effort on everyone?s part, and not least by you; I do believe you?ve a much more repeatable and manageable protocol now than you had previously.David Turner. England 2008.

I would like to thank you again for a brilliant week's ringing. We enjoyed everything about it , you were an excellent coordinator and will be a difficult "act" to follow. Best wishes, Geoff Mawson. England 2008.

Hi, thank you for letting me be a part of this ringing camp. My father is interested of writing a article about birdringing for the main Finnisch nature magazine, an he will also tell about my experience. We whant to make Finnisch nature-people more interested of birds and ringing. I will also pose naked for the magazine to make it more interesting. Teresa Munsterhjelm, Finland 2008.

Hope you and all the team are well and ringing is going well. We really enjoyed our stay and would like to say thanks again for giving us the opportunity to ring with your team - it was great fun. Thanks again. Leigh & Tony, England. 2008.
Pascal

Ces compliments reviennent à tous les participants du CBI of course !

Un camp assez exceptionnel cette année avec 3 stations de capture de 144m de filets et des protocoles très standardisés (même longueur de filets, même fichier de repasse libre de droit, même nombre de repasse, pression identique...).

Assez contraignant certes mais les résultats vont nous permettre de mieux comprendre le passage des fauvettes paludicoles dans les roselières de l'estuaire qui couvrent une surface de plus de 1000 ha !

Par ailleurs, d'autres suivis ont été effectués sur le phragmite aquatique : relevés habitats, études de la disponibilité alimentaire, récoltes de fécés, radiopistage...

Pour leur sérieux, leur bonne humeur, un grand Merci aux stagiaires et bagueurs étrangers !
Vous ne disposez pas des permissions nécessaires pour répondre à un sujet de la catégorie The ringing camp 2010 : give your comments !.